Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCategories: News and informationSales to USA
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sales to USA

I really like this product, and as a HAM operator i do appreciate your time and effort in designing this.

I am just curious why you do not sell to the USA?

Regards

Rick

AJ4FW

Hi Rick, there are several practical reasons unfortunately why I cant sell to the US, and a few other countries. I will probably look into finding an agent in the states later in the future. But it will require a lot of effort and lawyers that I dont have time or money for at the moment.

I have a 3D printer and can print the Plastic bits, and of course I saw the Parts list, but some of the parts did not have Part Numbers so that I may purchase them. Is a detailed Parts List Available?

Regards

Rick AJ4FW

Quote from boerep on 2021-06-27, 22:27

I really like this product, and as a HAM operator i do appreciate your time and effort in designing this.

I am just curious why you do not sell to the USA?

Regards

Rick

AJ4FW

I had no idea that you sell to Bouvet Island -I'll not ask you to divulge the sales figures- but not to any of the United States? We have mail services, shipping, and can pay with internationally valid credit cards, paypal etc. In fact, most of the world sends merchandise, but not SATRAN it seems.

We wanted to buy a few complete kits for the builders group of our club, and support your fine work.

We like your project so much, that I'm tempted to ask someone in a SATRAN-acceptable country to buy for us and re-ship, but we may need to choose another project instead this time. We wish you all the best for the future.

73, John KX4QC

Quote from Danaco on 2021-06-29, 07:10

Hi Rick, there are several practical reasons unfortunately why I cant sell to the US, and a few other countries. I will probably look into finding an agent in the states later in the future. But it will require a lot of effort and lawyers that I dont have time or money for at the moment.

I sent an email offering to be that agent.  I can help with lawyers etc.

Kent K9EZ